bouquet background

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Father's Day Cards

A couple of weeks ago, I decided that I needed a break from studying.  Being my mother's daughter, I had the itch to make something cute.  I had seen this idea for a tool belt Father's Day card, and I just had to make it for my dad.  I love how it turned out!  The idea came from http://ruelysicreativecards.blogspot.com/.

For Kelson's step-dad, I went for a Father's Day shirt card.  I thought it turned out kind of fun.

This is the one I am most proud of.  After making John's shirt card, I got a little out of control and made up a pattern to create Kelson's dress blue uniform (which is really black) out of paper.  I love it!  By the way, as a disclaimer, this is in no way an announcement that we are having a baby.  This one was a future father's day card.
I had a great time making father's day cards, and it was a fun way to celebrate the wonderful men in my life.  I am so grateful for my dad and for my husband who is going to be an incredible father someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment