This little stinkbug is 11 months old!
Chris at 11 months:
- Mama's boy. Exclusively. If Mama leaves his sight, he gets very angry.
- Jabbers all the time. I'm claiming Mama as his first word. He definitely says it when he is angry and wants attention from me. He also says "Da-ey" pretty consistently when Kelson is around.
- Gets into everything and puts all things in his mouth, food or not.
- Still loves water and the outdoors. He hates being left out of anything.
- His favorite food lately is watermelon. If we are having watermelon, we have to save it for the end of the meal or he won't eat anything else.
- Cruises around furniture and pulls up on everything, but he shows no signs of attempting to walk.
- Loves story time and has learned to turn the pages in his books.
- He is having a great intellectual growth spurt right now, and I see him turning into a toddler. Stay my baby a little longer!
Trying to sneak a choking hazard into his mouth. Yep, that's our Chris.
Chris might look a little silly in this picture, but I had to include it because it is so incredibly rare to snap a picture of Sarah with a calm, serious look on her face. No worries, she was back to her happy, silly self about half a second later.
Sarah wanted to take a picture too. Not bad for a 3 year old photographer.