Sarah is a year old! It is amazing how much our life has changed since we brought our beautiful little baby home. She is such a blessing. Just for fun, here is a look at how Sarah has changed over her first year:
The day we brought her home
3 months-this is about the time she started getting chubby :)
6 months-I love my little marshmallow!
9 months-goodbye chubby baby!
Sarah & I went down by the water near our house for a sunset photo shoot. She wasn't exactly cooperative, but she sure is cute.
and look at those little curls! I love it!
Here is what's up with Sarah at 1 year:
- Height: 30" (50th percentile), Weight 21 lb 15 oz (75th percentile), Head 18.1 inches (42%). She is getting skinnier and taller all the time, and she definitely didn't end up with a huge Hindman head like her mommy.
- Took her first step in the bathtub just before her first birthday.
- Says "mama", but not usually in reference to anyone. I think it means "I need something!"
- Favorite toys: stuffed dogs, green bear, shopping cart, the furniture, the garbage can, the diaper bag, basically anything that isn't actually a toy...
- Loves taking things in and out of containers.
- Throws things when she gets frustrated, especially in her carseat or her high chair.
- Screeches very loudly all the time to get our attention.
- Loves dancing and reading books.
- Loves being held and going outside.
- Charms everyone with her 2-tooth smile.