bouquet background

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Date Night!

Kelson and I haven't been able to have a lot of weekly date nights during our relationship due to the complication of living 3000 miles away from each other most of the time, so we are excited to get to have dates now that we are married.  This week, we planned a picnic, but then it started raining.  No worries, we just moved it to this gazebo downtown. 
I made foil dinners and brownies.  They were quite delicious.

I'm afraid that I completely disgusted Kelson by eating mine with ketchup.  Doesn't everyone eat foil dinners with ketchup? I'm pretty sure it's totally normal.

The view of the park from the gazebo.  I'd say we did pretty good finding a lovely picnic spot in the rain.

The Winter Street church.  Beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. I ALWAYS eat my foil dinners with ketchup. It's totally normal!

    ReplyDelete