bouquet background

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Honeymoon Part 1: West Coast

We saw all kinds of fun things on our honeymoon.  We started with some waterfalls in the Columbia River Gorge in Oregon.

Perdition Trail?  I don't think we want to go that way.
Kelson being silly at Multnomah Falls
Picnic on the Klickitat River further down the gorge
This is where I got the lovely sunburn that I got to show off at our wedding reception the next night.

We spent the night in the Union Hotel, which I have always wanted to do.  It was like going back in time!
I'm pretty sure there were some ghosts in this place.  We explored all of the creepy corners of the hotel.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! David and I just celebrated 40 years on the 10th - how time flies! Love you.

    PS I've been calling your sister "Emily" all week. Also fun.

    J.E. Campbell, AKA "Momma Huntsman". Just so you know.

    ReplyDelete