- I don't have an exact height or weight measurement, but she is definitely a chunk. Her cheeks just keep growing!
- She has sprouted at least an inch of blonde hair that sticks straight up from the top of her head and is starting to curl at the ends.
- This was a very bad sleep month, but she can finally sleep swaddle-free. She is also usually taking at least 1 good nap a day. Hallelujah!
- Daddy put her to bed for the first time by himself. There was some screaming involved, but when I got home they were both sound asleep in the rocking chair.
- She is a champion eye patcher.
- Chomping on celery is a favorite pastime.
- She can roll both ways and is quite frustrated that she can't figure out how to get anywhere once she is on her tummy.
- Her favorite toy is her taggie bunny, and it goes to bed with her every night. Thanks, Nicole Richter!
- Some of her other favorite things are singing songs, being outside, tickles, and playing with daddy.
Friday, April 11, 2014
Posted by Emily at 6:47 PM
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Sarah has turned into a total daddy's girl. She saves up her best smiles for when Daddy gets home from work. I know she is truly grumpy if even Kelson can't get a smile out of her. It is pretty much adorable.
|All ready for church and looking precious.|
|Playing on the floor with Daddy is pretty much the best.|
|This Sunday was opening day for baseball, so Sarah and Kelson wore their matching Padres gear. Her team spirit must have given the Padres good luck-they won! Her daddy is already turning her into a baseball fan.|
Posted by Emily at 12:04 AM