At 9 Months:
- Weight: 18 lbs 11 oz (25th percentile) Height: 28 1/2" (66th percentile) Head: 85th percentile
- Fun fact: Sarah was exactly the same height at this age, but she weighed over 3 pounds more. Chris is much easier to carry around.
- Chris is a busy boy! He crawls like a madman, explores everywhere, and gets into everything.
- He has learned to climb stairs and pull himself up on furniture, and he does both any chance he can find. His other favorite pastime is crawling through small spaces such as under dining chairs, through end tables, and in between couches. All of these activities add up to the collection of bruises that makes him look a little bit like an abuse victim.
- We have totally given up on baby food. Chris eats what we eat, and he does pretty much all of it himself. I don't think we have found a food he won't eat, although he made some pretty funny faces when I gave him partially frozen blueberries.
- He has started babbling. His favorite sound is dadadada, although it means everything. I am not giving Daddy the credit for first word yet.
- Chris is such a happy baby. He smiles and giggles all the time and loves his sister most of all.
Escaping up the stairs is one of Chris's favorite activities. He knows there are toys up there.