bouquet background

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Apparently you can have too much of a good thing...

I have always wanted to live in a house covered in ivy.  It just seems so old fashioned and romantic.  I finally have one!  I love the way it looks, but I am finding that you can have too much ivy...

See the greenery behind the TV?  I thought it was a houseplant. Guess again.

Yep, the ivy from outside is actually growing through the wall and into the house. Its like one of those shows on the discovery channel about how plants are going to tear down the buildings after all the people are gone.  I must say that it was quite a surprise to peek behind my tv and discover that the greenery was growing inside.  Weird!  We told the manager, so hopefully they will stop the ivy before it tears down our house or something.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh. This just gave life to a dormant Novel idea I've had. Ah! Awesome. Now I need to do some writing..

    ReplyDelete