bouquet background

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

I DID IT!!!!!

I normally don't answer the phone during dinner, but I am glad that I picked up when Mom called last night, because it was the most exciting phone call I have received in a long time.  My California nursing license showed up at my parents house, which means that I passed NCLEX and I am officially a registered nurse!!  Apparently the blood, sweat, tears, and unending hours of studying and clinicals I have done over the last five years were worth it.  I took the test ten days ago, and I have been on pins and needles waiting for the results.  I was very glad to find out that I can sell/give away/burn my NCLEX study guides.   Now I just have to find a job.  However, I won't be working until we get to San Diego this fall, so I have some time. In the meantime, I am now free to enjoy my summer off and stop worrying about NCLEX.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that such a relief?! Congrats and happy job hunting :)

    ReplyDelete