bouquet background

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Funny Animals

Meet Foxy Loxy (anyone else a fan of Henny Penny?).  He lives in the woods behind our house, and we see him all the time.  Most foxes are nocturnal and skittish, but this guy struts around our neighborhood during the day, which makes us wonder if there is something wrong with him.  I almost ran right into him walking around the corner of our house the other day.  I have been trying to snag a photo of him for weeks. This is the best I've got so far. 

Remember that photo I posted of the picturesque bridge going to the little island that I wanted to have a picnic on?  We went there on Sunday and were greeted by ten ducks swimming up to us in a perfect formation to beg for bread.  They were pretty cute, but we didn't have anything to give them, so we continued across the bridge to the island.

They all got out of the water and followed us, quacking and being generally cute. 

They followed Kelson all the way across the island and surrounded him.  They were so cute!  They were still pretty fuzzy, so I think they must have been ducklings. I really wished my niece, Annie were there.  She would love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment