bouquet background

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Happy Birthday to the Best Dad Ever!

I truly do have a wonderful father. Sadly, I don't get to be with him and the rest of my family today to celebrate his birthday, so here is a little tribute to my dad and some of the important things I have learned from him.
Great joy can be found on rides in the mountains, especially if you have no idea where the road goes. The bumpier, dirtier, and windier the better. Of course, a picnic along the way makes everything that much better.

It's okay to be silly, especially if someone is trying to take a picture of you. Smiling for photos is overrated.

My dad showed me the kind of husband I should look for.

Never give up, no matter what. Be a survivor.


Egg-dying day and pumpkin-carving day are two of the most important days of the year.  You should be properly prepared by doing research ahead of time on the latest techniques and by getting your power tools ready.  Using a rotozip is a very exciting way to carve a pumpkin.

The beach is the best place to vacation.  By the way, my dad is secretly a ninja.

My dad taught me the importance of hard work and power tools. Both of these things are involved in the crucial task of cutting down the perfect Christmas tree. The more snow you have to crawl through on your belly to cut it down the better.

Thanks for always being there for me, Dad.  I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment