bouquet background

Monday, November 16, 2015

Family Photos 2015

While Mom & Dad were here, we had Mom be our photographer for our family photos at the botanical garden. Taking family photos with a 2 year old is a challenge. We have plenty of great outtakes and a few good ones.
 Get everyone looking at the camera and a shadow turns Kelson into 2-face. Oops.

 Airplane! The garden is right next to the airport. It was very distracting to a certain 2 year old.
 Mommy's girl!


Of course it was the coldest day of their whole visit. We had to do a lot of taking coats on and off for pictures.


 Oh, we're taking a nice picture? I should stick my legs straight out.
 This was about when she decided we were playing a hilarious game. All serious picture taking was over.
 No weird shadows, no sticking out legs, everyone almost looking. I'll take it.
 More games.
 Oooh, a leaf!
Aaaand...we're done. I love my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment