bouquet background

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

Just after Father's Day, Kelson got a special treat.  Kelson is an avid Padres fan, and he has been excited about going to the games ever since we found out we were moving to San Diego. There was a special deal going on for members of the crew of Kelson's ship, so we jumped at the chance.  Watching the look on Kelson's face as we walked into the ball park, you would have thought we were going to Disneyland. He was seriously excited.

 To make things even better, we had good seats. We were right on the first base line in the lower level. Not only that, but we were in the all you can eat section, so Kelson could have all of the hot dogs and peanuts he wanted. I have rarely seen my boy so happy.
It was my first baseball game, and I had a fun time. I don't know that I will ever be as big of a fan as Kelson, but I will at least try to learn a little more about baseball. Go Padres! (By the way, one great thing about the padres is that their colors are the same as BYU, so we can wear our BYU gear and still look like we are supporting the team.)

No comments:

Post a Comment