bouquet background

Sunday, July 1, 2012

A Seriously Late Happy Father's Day

I know that I am exceedingly late, but I have to write a Father's Day post because I have so many wonderful fathers in my life. My dad is a wonderful man, and I am very grateful for all that he taught me and for how much he has always loved me. I was also blessed to grow up just a few miles from my Grandpa Hindman, and I love him very much. I never knew my other grandpa, but I can't wait to meet him after this life.  The fathers in my life have helped to shape who I am, and I love them all dearly. Now, I have a fabulous husband, and I am confident that he is going to be a great father. Since he will hopefully be a father before too long, I figured that he deserved a father's day present.  I had lots of fun.  Sorry about the terrible pictures.

Kelson loves socks. I think it is a man thing. It wasn't enough to just give him a package of socks.  I made a bouquet of sock roses! Thank you Pinterest.  Isn't it fun!  I love it.  See the tutorial here.

Last year, I created Kelson's dress blue uniform for his Father's Day card.  This year, I made the dress whites, and I think the card turned out great. Kelson sometimes accuses of me of getting out of control with my cuteness. Not possible.

Top it off with cranberry orange scones for breakfast in bed, and I think Kelson had a great Father's Day.

1 comment: