This was a busy month for Chris!
- Finally confident in his sitting skills, although he really hates sitting. He prefers to be off exploring.
- Mastered army crawling followed by hands and knees crawling a couple weeks later.
- Crawling all over the house and getting into everything! My favorite is when I put him down somewhere and walk into another room, and before long he comes crawling around the corner and breaks into a huge smile as soon as he finds me.
- He is such a busy boy and wants to spend all of his time playing. His favorite toy is whatever Sarah is currently playing with, and he tends to voice his displeasure when he doesn't get what he wants.
- Prefers table food over baby food, even though he isn't very good at eating it and doesn't have any teeth.
- He has become a very happy, content baby for the most part, and it is so fun to see him grow and learn.
Showing off his sitting skills
Off to explore
Of course Sarah had to get in on the photo shoot. Chris actually looks as dark as Sarah in this picture. It is a trick of the light. He is totally pasty just like his mommy.