Update time: Chris celebrated his half birthday!
Chris at 6 Months:
- 27 inches tall (65th percentile) and 16 pounds 11 ounces (38th percentile). He has always tended to be just a little taller and a little skinnier than average with slightly larger than average head. Sarah outweighed him by 3 pounds at this age.
- Spent another month never sleeping and then finally gave in and decided to sleep the day before his 6 month birthday. He went from never napping and waking up 10 times every night to suddenly taking 3 good naps and waking up once or twice. Please don't let this be a fluke.
- If he is on the floor, he automatically rolls to his tummy. It is easier to find things to play with and stick in his mouth that way. He also sleeps on his tummy. However, he still can't roll back the other way, so he eventually screams for help to roll over.
- Tried his first solid food: avocados. He is very jealous of anyone who eats around him and tries to steal food.
- He has mastered hair pulling. Sarah is a perfect target with all those curls.
- His pacifier has been mostly abandoned.
- Drools everywhere.
- Such a happy, smiley boy!