bouquet background

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day 2016

I was very excited to actually get to spend Mother's Day with my mom this year. I am blessed to have one of the best moms in the whole world, and I am always thrilled to have a day to celebrate her.
The day before Mother's Day, Kelson and my dad gave Mom and I a great present by taking Sarah for the whole day while Mom and I went to the Parade of Homes in Boise. I haven't had a day out with just my mom and I in years. We had so much fun!


 We had the whole family together for Mother's Day, so we tried to corral the gang for a picture. We almost got everyone looking at the camera. 
 We also had the blessing of having my Grandpa, Beverly, and her family with us for Mother's Day. It was a fun crowd.
We finished up our Mother's Day with a visit to my Grammy Hindman's grave. I have been so blessed with wonderful examples of motherhood in my life, and I am very grateful for the mothers watching out for me from both sides of the veil. I hope I can be as good a mother as they all are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment