bouquet background

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Becoming a Super Dad & Turning 30

For Father's Day this year, Kelson got a new daddy kit with everything he needs to be a Super Dad!
 His kit included everything from a mask to conceal his secret identity to bedtime baby wash so that we can have a chance to sleep occasionally. Kelson is ready now. He is going to be a great daddy!
 In July, Kelson turned 30! Everyone still thinks he looks 20 and he can run up mountains, so I don't think he has to worry too much about getting old yet. Kelson loves gummy bears, so I bought him every brand I could find and we did a taste test. Target brand was our favorite.
 He may not look old, but I had to have a little fun with his birthday card. That's a lot of candles!
 My dad gave Kelson an engraved gold pan and a rock hammer so the two of them can explore all of the rocky canyons and rivers at home in Oregon. Kelson was pretty excited.
I have the best husband ever, and I can't wait for him to become a daddy. He is going to be wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment