bouquet background

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Sugar and Spice and All Things Nice

Many people asked me whether we were planning on finding out the gender of our baby or if we would wait and have it be a surprise. There is no way we are patient enough to wait another 4 1/2 months to find out. Besides, it was still a complete surprise when we found out at the sonogram. I really thought the baby was a boy, so I was surprised when we found out IT'S A GIRL!
She is already so cute! We saw her sucking her thumb and wiggling her fingers. I can't wait to be a mother of a little girl. This is going to be so much fun! I guess it is time to finish the pink baby quilt I have been working on for the last several years. I stopped at the mall on my way home from the doctor just to look at all of the little girl things.
 Kelson is really excited for our little girl too. He had a lot of fun at the ultrasound, but he was so sleepy from being on duty that he fell asleep during the two minutes I was out of the room. I guess he better get all the sleep he can get before the baby gets here!


1 comment: