bouquet background

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

I love this picture. That is my grandma Baxter holding my hand at her 100th birthday party six years ago. Grandma passed away a few years ago, but today I want to thank all of the wonderful mothers who have taken me by the hand and led me to become the woman that I am today. I have been blessed with a mother, two grandmothers, and numerous aunts, cousins, and many other women who have taught me, nurtured me, and loved me. To all of those special women, I say thank you, especially to my own mother, who gave me everything. I also thank all the mothers who raised my husband and turned him into the man that I love today. I hope that I can soon join the ranks of these women soon and that I can follow in the footsteps of the mothers who came before me.  Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment