bouquet background

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Fun With Family

We were so excited a couple of weeks ago to get to spend a few days with my brother, Jeremy, his wife Amy, and their adorable 2-year old, Anne. Jeremy had a week off from school, so they decided to take a trip to California and escape the Utah winter. We do have a pretty amazing climate here in San Diego. It was so much fun having Jeremy's family here and enjoying being my niece's favorite person for a few days. Being the only grandchild in my family, she may be just a little bit spoiled.  I realized that I didn't take any pictures with Jeremy and Amy while they were here. Oops. I love you guys too, I promise.

Seriously, though, can you resist that little face? We took her to the beach, and she absolutely loved it.

Nothing better than squinching a little sand between your toes. 

Seriously, guys, enough pictures. I'm trying to play on the beach here.

Kelson had to work on Sunday, so I took our guests to visit him, and he gave us a tour of the ship. Annie even got to steer. I think she may have a future in the Navy.

Thanks for coming to visit, Jeremy, Amy, and Anne!  We had so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment