bouquet background

Friday, April 1, 2016

Adorable Moments With Sarah

Sometimes Sarah is just adorable. Here are a few moments from life lately:
 Sarah will turn just about anything into a flute or a harmonica. She loves to sing and dance.
 Look, Mom! I found a giraffe!
 Kelson hurt his foot and was icing it while making dinner. Sarah excitedly climbed in too. I don't think she actually has any nerve endings in her feet. Cold water doesn't bother her at all.
 Our little princess loves her princess castle. All of the princesses like to go for road trips. Apparently Rapunzel was taking the flying motorcycle this time.
 I bought a big bag of rainbow-colored scarves, and they are the best toys ever. Sometimes we all just have to be adorable together.
 Sarah got into the refrigerator to find a snack one day, and the next thing I know she is carrying an entire cake across the kitchen. I intercepted it before anything really exciting happened.
 Reading her favorite Winnie the Pooh book to Pluto
 Going "tuck-tuck" with every blanket, pillow, and animal she could convince me to stack on her
 Steak & Shake has the best kids meal toys. I'm not sure if Kelson or Sarah had more fun building and decorating the car.

 Kelson was out of town for the weekend, so Sarah and I got to have a mother-daughter date for ice cream. 
 Sarah's reaction when I told her she wasn't allowed to step out of the driveway. It doesn't count if I just stick my feet out a little, right?
Sarah had her 6-month eye check-up under anesthesia recently. Everything checked out fine except that she had a big jump in her glasses prescription. She was a trooper and then spent several hours in Mommy's bed that afternoon sleeping off the anesthesia.


 Just studying up on her nursery lesson one Saturday evening. Preparing properly for church is very important.
 Sarah, Daddy, and all of the animals going tuck-tuck in the tent in the middle of the kitchen floor.
 Sarah made sure her animals got to watch General Conference too.
A mouse-puppy with sparkly princess shoes. Dress-up is the best.

I love all of these special moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment