bouquet background

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Sarah Just Being Sarah

Here are a few moments that didn't fit in to my other posts but are just great examples of Sarah being her delightful little self. We love her so much!
 Exercising with Mommy can be exhausting. Also, her sunglasses are adorable.
 Cold pizza and smoothie: breakfast of champions
 Getting out of the bath is hard.
 Read me a book, Daddy! She has this thing lately where she has to gather up every single book from her room and move them around the house. I finally gave her a bag to carry them in.
 Look, a bug! Hopefully she wouldn't kiss a real one, but I wouldn't put it past her.
 Couch snuggles with all of her friends
 Blanket forting with Daddy
 Baby's turn to wear the patch. She showed me very proudly.
 This is what happens when toddlers choose their own clothes for the day.
 I fit!
 Where's Sarah? She insisted that all of her friends join her in the crib.
 Daddy was tired, so Sarah brought him a blanket and pillow to tuck both of them in. She hasn't quite figured out the whole breathing thing.
 Taking in a little Clifford.
 Everything is better with goldfish.
 Sarah has a tendency to steal the fabric I am trying to sew with. Blankie!
 Surrounded by softness!

No comments:

Post a Comment