bouquet background

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Catching Up...

I haven't been the best blogger lately, so here is a look at what has been going on at our house:
 There are 22 other countries in town to participate in a joint naval exercise called RIMPAC. During the week before the exercise, there were tons of athletic events for all of the ships to compete against each other. Kelson ran in a 5K. He finished in 18 minutes-his fastest run ever!
 One weekend we went to the state fair with our friends the Lewises. The state fair here is pretty small, but we got to see a grizzly bear show and the petting zoo, and the boys rode one of the big, spinny rides. It was a fun night.

 On June 2nd, we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. It has been a wonderful 3 years!

 Sarah has been trying lots of new foods. Beets are yummy and messy!
 Sarah is training up to be a great sewing assistant.
 Sarah and I relaxed in the park one Saturday while Kelson ran the Aiea loop trail. It was seriously muddy that day. 
 I feel like Sarah is always disappearing under something. The other day, I looked around and discovered her hiding under the bed.
 Sarah is a patching houdini. Tape does not help.
 I taught Kelson how to make hand-beaten fudge. It was delicious! I made chocolate cherry pecan, and Kelson made chocolate caramel coconut.  Yum!

 My beautiful pirate.




No comments:

Post a Comment